- 2 tablespoons of Kriemhild Butter (salted preferred)
- ¾ Cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups of peeled and diced potatoes
- 1 ½ Cups of Zoup- chicken or veggie
- ½ teaspoon of Dill weed (dried)
- 1 teaspoon of Tableside Salt & Pepper (or ½ teaspoon of each)
- 1 ¾ cup of Battenkill Valley creamery milk
- 3 tablespoons of crumbled bacon (try our Piggery bacon!)
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir onion until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, water, dill weed, salt, and pepper to onion; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender and water is almost all evaporated, at least 30 minutes.
- Stir milk and bacon bits into potato mixture; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir parsley into soup.
Interested in more recipes? Visit our recipe page.